User Conference 2012
Join us for the next Esri UC at the San Diego Convention Center, July 23-27, 2012.
Your 2012 conference experience will be unlike any you have had. You will come away smarter, more connected, and equipped to answer tough questions from senior leadership, partners, and clients in today's new business world.
This is where learning adds to the bottom line
Learn how to extend the use of your Esri software to deliver positive returns across your organization. You’ll get
- Best Practices
Select from over 300 user paper sessions.
- Technical Training
Attend any of our 200 technical workshops.
- Live Demos
Pick from 250 demo presentations in 10 theaters.
- Technology Solutions
Explore 180,000 square feet of exhibits and hands-on experiences from Esri and its partners.
Collaborate with peers at user group meetings, in the map gallery, and at industry events.
- Visions of the Future
Hear from Esri founder Jack Dangermond and esteemed guest speakers in the plenary session.
Stories of Where
You simply can't be the most effective GIS user you can be without attending the Esri UC regularly. The technical workshops alone are worth ten times the cost of travel. There is no better way to keep up with trends and changes in GIS technology.
-Stacey Maples, GIS Analyst and Instruction Coordinator, Yale University
Enabling, Inspiring, and Collaborative
For one week in one place, you'll have everything Esri at your fingertips. It's the ultimate event for anyone working with GIS. The breadth and depth of sessions for all types of professionals, the opportunities for hands-on learning, and the many ways to cultivate skills and relationships make it a must attend—bar none.
- Find out everything you need to know about ArcGIS 10.1, from productivity and sharing to spatial analysis and imagery.
- See how to best leverage your current GIS investments.
- Learn from people like you who are tackling challenges similar to your own.
- Get updates and direction that will help your organization make better decisions.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tools to launch, update, and enhance your GIS projects.
- Connect with Esri staff including product and industry specialists, instructors, and the technical support experts.
- Hear straight from Jack Dangermond, Esri president.
- Be part of an inspired global community striving to design a better world.
Who Should Attend?
All Esri technology users are encouraged to attend the UC. And many users have registration fees covered by maintenance. Visitors range from new users of Esri's GIS software to seasoned GIS professionals, to decision makers and business owners. The event spans industries and borders.
Pour de plus amples informations, contactez-nous.
Graphtech GIS - SIG Tunisie reste à votre entière disposition.